Sunday, September 30, 2007

Off to Sedona!!



Tomorrow morning I head north to Sedona for 2 weeks. I wish I could say this will be a relaxing time for me but in actuality, it will be pretty busy. I will be joining Happy Oasis, Laura Fox and Bruce Horowitz, as we put the finishing touches on the Raw Spirit Festival, which will be held October 12-14th. We are currently expecting 2000 guests which is quite an improvement from last years 300 guests. Early prepwork, like making granola for a few thousand people will take up a lot of my time as well as overseeing the inventory that will be overflowing the walk in coolers at Sedona Raw Cafe and the Radisson.
The Raw Spirit fest will host many of the leading authorities in the raw food movement as well as famous actors+activists like Woody Harrelson+Alicia Silverstone.
The raw food movement is really just exploding. I am so proud to be a part of the action as well as a representative of the Tree of Life family. I expect a lot of positive energy to fill the town of Sedona.
For more in for checkout www.rawspirit.com

1 comment:

Catra said...

Wish I could be there for the Raw food fest. I am 100% at least 5 days a week. On the weekends I do add just a little cooked food like brown rice to my diet & brown rice tortillas.
I will head to one of my favorite raw places tomorrow cafe Solstice. The deserts are to die for.
I happy to see more & more raw vegans out there. I've been Vegan for 13 years & off and on a raw foods vegan for 9 years.
Have fun.
Catra